Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 December 2009

ugly christmas sweaters







Here's my family Christmas Day, blessedly missing my own fashionable and highly desirable UGLY Christmas sweater. There were 20 of us for tea at my brother's house, and we all wore these magnificent, pre-owned and home-made garments. It was just hilarious. An arguementative and shouting time was had by all. We followed up with our own party on Sunday night, I don't believe there is a photographic record, for which I am grateful. We pushed out the final drunken relatives and guests at midnight, who had sunk to random salad item throwing, and loud, good humoured disputing.
We have had a full family Christmas week, and look forward to a slightly quieter New Year Celebration with a bottle of bubbly and the TV. Big boy working New Years Eve at pub, and youngest hitting town in team fancy dress. Only expecting about 6 teenage sleepers after hours. Buckets will be at the ready. Can't wait.
Happy, happy New Year.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a much better Xmas party than I did! Love the ugly sweater idea!