Total Pageviews

Tuesday 6 September 2011

royal naked ladies!

Well, here they are:



The Big Boy and I had a day out to view Sandringham (The Queen's Norfolk Estate) on Monday. What a treat! Just the two of us. And the Estate was pretty scrumptious too. Enjoy the photos. It did rain very hard. That is absolutely the only reason that I look so awful in the Buddha photo. Honest! I don't know why people had left offerings of money on the Buddha. He was absolutely covered in small change. Obviously we added our coins and made a wish. Just in case.










In other news: I registered as a Student today. Induction day on Friday. So excited practically widdling! Bag, files, pens, paints and paper at the ready. If I hate it I shall have egg all over my face! Well, I'll soon know. The lovely M is here for three nights with the Baby Boy, who worked his last shift at Butlitz today. He came home laden with goodbye gifts. He also took his Manager a bouquet this morning. Bet that gave her a surprise! He wanted to show his appreciation of her skillful and tactful management throughout the summer. He has a generous heart. Just waiting for the Big Boy to return from a Sale viewing with his Grandfather, then, joy of joys, its a take-away tea. Bring it on!

I will load the photos when Blogspot decides it wants me to.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a very enjoyable day out-involved a lot of walking too, I'll bet. You'll have to go back in spring when the gardens are blooming and take more photos for me. ;-)

Good luck in school! Let us know if anyone bullies you and takes your lunch money. :-D