Total Pageviews

Monday 5 December 2011

20 days to Christmas

Almost written cards, almost all gifts in house. Feel a bit more on top of tasks today. Guess that won't last long. Today's daubing - practicing 'layering' apparently. Shed just a few days from completion, every time I look at it I am bubbling with excitement. My very own space. Yee Haaa!

Youngest chick competed at weekend, indoor rowing! Joy. Not out in the freezing cold and wet. Didn't quite understand results but left with impression he came third (perhaps his Uni, or perhaps East Midlands. Too much information after gin o'clock). Eldest chick appears to be existing incommunicado. Which I don't like. *Sigh*. Guess that means he is alive. More I cannot hazard a guess at. X

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the painting! and what in the world is indoor rowing?? how can there be an indoor pool big enough for rowing?

Cathryn said...

indoor rowing is on machines! What a laugh to think of a river indoors - Only in America

Anonymous said...

oh, duh! is it an endurance event or a speed test?

there ARE narrow "swimming pools" that offer resistance so you can pretend you're distance swimming in a pool that's about 20 feet long. I never know what they'll think up next!