Total Pageviews

Wednesday 19 September 2012

 
Professional Practice. Two words to strike fear in the heart of an elderly art student..... However, I have managed to find an opportunity to go into a local junior school and deliver a workshop (eek)! I am busily beavering away making poultry portraits using different media! Here's a cockerel profile in fabric collage coming together...... more work needed.

Have prepared a further two canvasses for more tiny little ragdoll figures. Tutor advises I can keep cutting and sticking until I am sick of it..... I could be some time.

Have given far too much time this week to my Chairmanship of a parish land charity 'for the benefit of the poor'. However, hoping that in the coming years I can progress towards winding it up. Fingers crossed. Much water must pass under the bridge between now and then to achieve this aim.

Baby boy gadding around in Cornwall with the lovely D, staying in a Landmark and also visiting friends, I do hope they enjoy their week of R&R.

Big boy revving up for return to Harper Adams, he's off at the weekend if his poorly vehicle is back from the menders, or Monday/Tuesday if car return is delayed. Think his bags are packed and he is under starters orders. He's keen to be away. Grown out of home now. My heart bleeds quietly.

Farmer ploughing, planning and repairing ready for the winter. Busy, busy, busy.

Gin time at this house, so, for now - CHEERS!

No comments: