Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 October 2012

a year older, probably not any wiser

It was our wedding anniversary this week, followed two days later by my birthday. So, its been quite a week for celebrations. The Farmer bought me tickets to see Rhod Gilbert for my birthday, and then manfully accompanied me on the outing. Hilarious. Great show. I seem to have received enough gifts of gin to last me approximately a year and enough flowers to fill a florist's outlet. Also, scarf, jewellery roll, biscuits, money..... goodness its been fun!

Pulled this mesh sculpture together at college today. Am hoping to fill it with more small mannekin figures. Its all going a bit critical with the tiny figures. They are everywhere, including my dreams. Wierd, quite, quite wierd.

Our bloomin' dishwasher is on the blink once again, so its fate is sealed - off to the scrap pile, and the search is on for a new one. The Farmer does not much like washing up!

Dreading the firework season, which is almost upon us. The yellow horse hates them. The dogs hate them, and, come to think about it, I am not that keen either. A neighbouring property is holding quite a large event, so I just hope the horse survives the trauma in one piece. Cross your fingers.

Farmer has just popped the cork on a bottle of champagne, so must run (and grab a glass....)X

No comments: