Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 July 2013

Bella the ball....


Here's 'Bella'. A work in progress & a sketchbook preparation for next term. Any contributors who wish to be celebrated like this, get photographing..... Does it make you embarrassed? Or uncomfortable? Me too, and it really shouldn't, so I'm working to improve attitudes and familiarity with this amazing thing. It's a feminist statement (no pun intended!)

And a list:

the poodle got shaved, the Farmer & I went to Bishops Stortford for a birthday BBQ, the big boy came back to these shores from China, the Farmer & I went to see the big boy (and reclaim my car from him), I waited on tables at a tremendously posh wedding in a marquee in the Wolds, the baby boy and lovely D returned from their holiday travels, and then we all had a bit of a rest.



That's what has happened in this house since the Graduation day. And, it feels like it has been a busy month.

Off to London tomorrow to deliver a piece of art..... exciting or what! Might try to squeeze in a gallery before my return journey.

Old peeps for tea, crème brulees & eton mess should keep them quiet for another week....

Mucho, mucho. XXX

No comments: