Total Pageviews

Thursday 12 March 2009

farcebook surprises!

Finally nagged into joining the dreaded farcebook, then happily discovered several old acquaintances, gone but not forgotten, who all seem to have grown up into really serious pillars of society, with terribly sensible careers and marvellously funny photos of their bald heads and wrinkles! Apart from making me feel old, it has cheered the day considerably being able to glean bits and bobs of information about one and all. So, despite all the publicity to the contrary, farcebook can count me as a sporadic visitor from now onwards. Working alone at the saltmines today - working being a very loose interpretation of my activity, so enjoying some internet time-wasting - all in the name of research of course!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep, I'm on farcebook and was surprised at how old my old friends look (not me, I'm Dorian Gray!) but I'm not on very often.

Nick B. said...

Man+Dog is on Farcebook these days. It's handy for keeping tabs on the daughter and grand-kids though.