Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 June 2010

tick

Just pulled an absolutely horrible, and full to bursting tick out of the black spaniel's ear. Used the 'turn it anti-clockwise whilst grasping the neck area' recommended and demonstrated by the hedgehog rescue lady. It worked a treat, and vile critter is now squished on the garden path, leaving substantial puddle of spaniel blood behind. Can't help wondering what purpose they serve in the circle of life - there must be one, but I'd be happier if they stayed out of my circle....

3 comments:

BlackLOG said...

There are a number of things that serve little or no purpose in the circle of life for example:-

Politicians
Estate agents
Ticket touts
Holiday reps
Taxi drivers
Z list celebrities
Etc….

Can I exclude them from my circle of life?

Cathryn said...

Mr B, you need to grasp them carefully with some giant tweezers by the NECK, twist them slowly round and round until they completely lose their grip, then stamp their dying bodies into the ground with your heel. Can you add troublesome holidaymakers to your list? And unhelpful shop assistants, and chavs in general?

Anonymous said...

thanks for clearing that up-at first I thought you meant "grip the dog's neck". Must remember this technique if I ever need it-I fervently hope not!