Total Pageviews

Friday 25 March 2011

finding time

A friend commented today that she doesn't know where I find the time to blog, and use Facebook. Well, I'll tell you! My clothes go unironed, the dust lays thick and grey, and the cobwebs hang from my ceilings. (Among many other housekeeping shortcomings). However, I am happy and content in my dusty, creased and cobweb infested world, so what's to change? Pity the poor farmer though!

Trying to incubate a small new business which is stealing even more time now. The poor yellow horse is giving up contact time for that. Which reminds me, the horse dentist came today (dear gods the expense just goes on, and on). He found lots of hooky bits on the back teeth, which are now all rasped smooth and comfortable for another year. A half hour's personal dental attention and travel for £25. Better value by far than my dentist. Next time I shall be baring my own teeth for his inspection and treatment - well its tempting....

Time though. Tricky stuff. Passing quickly, and slowly, dragging and flying. Couldn't we all do with just a bit more?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh-I don't want to see the word "dentist" for a while, please! Maybe I should look into getting my teeth done by a vet-it would certainly be cheaper!