Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 March 2011

karma

I was doing something very bad on someone else's land late this afternoon,whilst the farmer looked on crossly. I can't say what it was! However, in my haste to depart the scene of the crime I fell over my own feet and hit the ground with a resounding crash, flat on my face. I was immediately assailed by the pain of a badly sprained ankle. As I tried to get up on the very sore ankle I also noticed that my ring finger was hanging down across my middle finger in a very scary, detached, and dislocated, kind of manner! I have no idea what made me do it, but I pushed the finger back towards the upright, and hey presto it seemed to click back into place! The joint is swollen and tender, but moving fine. Back to the scene of the crime. I hobbled back to ther car, crying about breaking my finger and ankle only to be overcome by faintness for the rest of the journey home. The farmer is quite sure it is a judgement on me, and is showing no sympathy whatsoever for my hobbling lameness and home strapped finger! I have a new plan to more successfully achieve my aim, and my Dad is going to help me so that the farmer can distance himself from my wickedness!

Its been rush, rush, rush all week as the dogs have had to be taken to and fro for their lovemaking! 50% success so far, the black girl proving somewhat coy with her favours. Tonight the black girl is going to spend the entire night with the fur ball loverboy. If he doesn't succeed after the mood lighting, soft music and sweet nothings she will be coming home as virginally intact as she left!

Hopefully the brown dog will produce a small litter of cockerpoos (yes really) on or around 20th May. Fingers crossed. Should be neat, small dogs with curly coats and affectionate natures.

Poor horse has been at the very back of the queue for attention this week, so has been concentrating on his eating and resting skills. All vital.

My shower room is making very slow progress, and has half a floor and a shower trap set in the concrete so far. The dust is an inch thick and very disheartening, but hoping the end of the week to come will bring a bit more progress.

During the week ahead we hope to go and watch the youngest rowing in the coxed 4's and the coxed 8's in a Varsity Challenge. We are not permitted to draw undue attention to our presence by any action as unseemly as shouting or cheering. We shall see about that! No photos this week, its all been too chaotic!

2 comments:

BlackLOG said...

Karma sure has a habit of biting people on the bum or in your case the ankle and finger.

I do hope you were not fertilising your neighbours land....No that would be more like the farmer(looking forward to the full story when we meet up next month).

You guys still on for Blondie on the 11th July?

P.S. Sure you don't want to enter the Blog of War, a great way to promote "Skipper's blog" and have some fun at the same time…Just saying

Cathryn said...

yes for 11 july, no for warring blogs and no for fertilising. I shall photograph my next attempt at the bad thing!!!