Total Pageviews

Monday 28 May 2012

Progress of the Wives Ragdolls

Well, excitingly, quite a few ladies of my aquaintance have taken up the challenge to try and capture their significant relationship in the body of a small and tatty ragdoll. I am practically quivering with excitement at the prospect of receiving the first one through the post. I think there is a possibility that this germ of an idea will take me through the next two years of the degree and maybe even be the basis of my dissertation. Important stuff! So, more and more dolls are welcome (read WANTED). Could you make one? Just ask me for the incredibly simple pattern, that can be roughly sewn together.... and then you can bash it, thrash it, drive over it, embellish it, cover it with hearts and flowers, fill it with glass, splice it, dice it or glorify it. How's your relationship today? Share it with a ragdoll! X

No comments: