Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 May 2012

Wives club

I need all the ladies i know to volunteer to make me one small rag doll (I have a pattern to send you). The making and adorning of the doll needs to reflect your relationship (current or past) with your significant other half. So, you might make it glittery and bright, homely and comforting, wrap it in chains or deface it. One friend thought hers should lay in a silk line box. The doll needs to show the observer a strong emotion. Anonymous is fine (just send the doll back to me in an envelope with no note) or with an explanation is also fine. The needlework is not an issue, don't be put off and say you can't sew, everyone can do a bit of a running stitch! NO faces, and no detail wanted.  If you can't find anything to stuff it with, I can stuff it when I receive it! Here's a photo to help. I have a few. I need more. And more. It might be a bit of a catharsis, which would mean that you have achieved the objective.  Here are two I made earlier. One has her mouth bound up and her hands tied, and her dress is made of an old pair of washed out pants. Say no more!.......Please help me. Thanks. C. X

No comments: