Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 September 2008

laundry lows


Presenting: one sheet (on right) and one matress cover from below the sheet (on left). Now what are you doing in your holiday bed, that makes a bright coral coloured stain, which has resisted all washing techniques, said stain running right through the sheet onto the plastic matress cover below? Not blood, not nail varnish, not make-up. I cannot think what activity may have taken place to make these terrible stains. Of course, I am putting the linen straight in the bin, but it makes me really cross. And here, for the uninitiated, is a lot of washing. Bored already.

2 comments:

Nick B. said...

Too graphic! =:o

Seriously, now I can see why a lot of sites insist you bring your own bed linen, or charge a deposit on theirs.

Anonymous said...

Naive me thinks someone was eating something cherry or strawberry, like an ice treat, but now I wonder if it's one of those edible sex aids. Ick.

So much laundry! Be grateful you don't have to take it down to the river and beat it against rocks, or boil them in a giant cauldron. *shudder*