Total Pageviews

Thursday 23 October 2008

extravagance


I saw this bag and knew that I needed it. You know how it is. So, next time I am going away for the weekend I will be recognisable by the fact that I am carrying a bright orange and completely frivolous overnight bag (with handle and wheels of course) which can been seen from about a mile away. Its price was such that I have not dared to take it out of the car boot yet, but every time I look at it, it gives me a warm feeling....
Hugh has been kind enough to drop the yella horse off for his stay in livery, this morning. Horse very excited to have a change of scenery, I am sad and anxious already. Worse than sending a child away to school, packed his coat, food, tack, bucket, headcollar etc, etc and he won't be there when I get home. Hoping Jess will teach him a bit more dressage whilst he's at his boot camp, missing him already.

5 comments:

Nick B. said...

it's a bit loud. You may be interested to know I have a matching pair of trousers for that and that nothing rhymes with orange.

Enjoy your break!

Cathryn said...

Dearly like to see the trousers! The word orange has no friends then, lonely I fear. Still thinking bout the trews!!!! OMG

Anonymous said...

Snazzy bag! Get some use out of it, make it work for its cost!

BlackLOG said...

Looks like you've been Tangoed...

BlackLOG said...

Skipper what's happened to the regular blog?. Have you been spending valuable blog time hollowing out the handbag for Halloween.....