Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 October 2008

health & safety haha

Health and Safety Inspector visited yesterday to review our arrangements at the salt mines. Luckily it was my day off. Sister passed with flying colours, and we have been downgraded to very low risk. I could go on forever about small businesses being sitting ducks, too much red tape etc, etc, and it was a good job I was not here. Sis did really well though (its all her work), and is suitably proud. Blood test has provided the information that I am both anaemic and possess a very low white blood cell count. Another test required. Trying not to worry. Reason I have not heard from Physio about some help with trapped nerve is...Doctor forgot to refer. Hopefully some help will now be arranged. I sound like a health obsessive, but am not, try to stay away from Quacks, but shoulder problem, and tiredness, a bit irritating, and would like some help resolving both. Iron tablet prescription in car. Gorgeous day, horse getting his bags packed for his holiday, and we beginning to think about what we need to take with us on tour of Wales & Ireland (probably wellies and brollies). Really excited to be getting a break. More retail therapy on my day off yesterday, which was very, very nice. I tried on about 100 different garments, and though I only bought a waxed jacket I really enjoyed myself! I never take anyone with me clothes shopping, ever, so I never have to worry about how long I have been, or how boring it is for anyone else. Its just me and the coathangers! Don't need to try on anything else for about 12 months now. Maxed out, but oh what fun! Horse's undercarriage looking good as far as I can see. Have now been able to inspect one side of it completely, but haven't yet worked out how to hold onto his long bits, and walk around the other side to see it from the other angle....perhaps I need a volunteer...or to dive under his belly, swinging on his bit as if it was a bell rope, and surfacing on his other side, eyes bright and ready for further close inspection? Too, too tricky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pity they never showed how to do it on "All Creatures Great and Small"!

Glad you got some retail therapy, and take care of yourself and take the pills you're given!

don't forget to take photos of your holiday to post here!