Total Pageviews

Friday 18 September 2009

Keys

I parked my car at home yesterday afternoon, removed myself from the driver's seat, took a couple of mobile phone calls in the garden, and came inside. At 6.45pm when it was time for my Art nightclass it emerged that my car keys were lost. Aaarrgghhhh. Been looking now for about 4 hours, and no sign, despite the fact that they are attached to 2ft of blue ribbon to prevent this very situation. Its driving me MMMAAAAAADDDDDD. Please let them turn up... I have a spare set, but am so miserable to have misplaced something so important to me. And, if my car is now stolen no-one will believe that I lost the keys and didn't leave them in the ignition. So pissed off I can't express myself.

More cheerfully, yellow horse absolutely lovely tonight, and very sound indeed. He's just a banana coloured star. Big boy has brought all his university luggage into the kitchen today (Friday) despite the fact that his departure for University is not until Sunday morning. Crying inside already.

No comments: