Total Pageviews

Thursday 24 September 2009

sunshine and clouds

Gorgeous weather, hardly any guests at saltmines until the weekend, those that are here out walking and enjoying the sun, not bothering me in Reception. Clouds are my own, but working through them... missing eldest, youngest came home with a throat bug or similar last night, and black pup piddled in the kitchen last night and this morning, at exactly the same time as I was celebrating the fact that both pups now seem to be reliably house trained! Art night-class tonight, girly meal tomorrow night, meal with New Zealand distant relatives who are travelling through on Saturday evening. I'll need a wheelbarrow to carry my fat-belly around with me......

Youngest visiting York, St Andrews and Hull Universities shortly looking for place to study History happily. Has already inspected Nottingham and Sheffield. Its a long task.

Yellow horse keen as mustard last night, still taking the anti-inflammatories, which seem to be suiting him! Lively as a cricket.

1 comment:

BlackLOG said...

Sounds like No.2 sun should be doing geography…