Total Pageviews

Friday 29 March 2013

Student Employment

I think that I am in need of a small, part-time job from mid-May to September. Whilst I am likely to be making a planning application for a tiny, new business during the summer, and creating a bit of art for the new term, I will have loads of time on my hands and need to fill it before the farmer has me tractor driving and carting all day every day. Something clean and warm perhaps? I have applied for a couple of part-time care/support posts, however as I have an absolute absence of any experience in this sector I don't think I stand a snowball's chance. Have applied for one or two others, but let's face it, after 20 years out of the employment market it's a bit of a bloodbath out there, and I don't give much for my chances. Fingers crossed that something turns up or I might turn into one of those teenagers sighing around the house and crying, repetitively "I'm bored, I'm bored"!

Yours in haste (from the Labour Exchange) X

No comments: