Total Pageviews

Friday 28 November 2008

farrier photo


THought you might like to see Skipper having his nails done by the new farrier, and held by Hugh which was jolly obliging of him as its freezing cold today, and this farrier takes about 1 hour 40 minutes from start to finish which is a L O N G time. I took the horse trailer in for a quick service today to the suppliers, about 30 miles away. It was thick fog and freezing on the roads so was one of the most unpleasant journeys I have made for a long time. After my stolen day off from work yesterday I feel like I'm having a bit of a holiday, still two days of the weekend to go! Getting a hair cut tomorrow and visiting the dreaded supermarket before we all starve to death. Things so bad on the food stocks front that we are all going to KFC for our tea tonight before seeing Frankie Boyle at the Theatre. What poor parenting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet they think it's excellent parenting!

Did Skipper's nails come in colors?