Total Pageviews

Friday 14 November 2008

just a brief note

Went to Art nightclass last night after a break of 3 weeks, and it was lovely, very refreshing, though the piece I have begun may well be a failure. My lovely little horse has been a star since returning home. I don't think he liked being away. He has managed to be an absolutely perfect dobbin every time he has been ridden - I cannot give him higher praise. Not everyone's cup of tea, but certainly mine. Been busy at the salt mines, painting, paying bills, maybe trading in landrover for new one if there is a good deal to be had. Going to see Dara O'Briain tonight at local theatre, hoping to spend at least two hours laughing my head off - best medication money can buy. And guess what? All my Christmas shopping done...doesn't that just make you want to be sick?

1 comment:

BlackLOG said...

Skipper - I've spoken to Mrs B and despite our fears that we are only being invited as the "Bring someone old and embarrassing" element to oldest party (he probably has a good chance of wining with us). we are willing to take the risk...