Total Pageviews

Monday 24 November 2008

Lakeside misery

Every year I go on a christmas shopping coach trip with Primary School. This year's destination was Lakeside in Essex. What a miserable, grim, soulless experience it turned out to be. I don't need to go shopping there again. How those staff all survive with never a breath of fresh air or glimpse of sunlight puzzles me very much. Boys out at Pigeon Detectives concert in Grimsby tonight, all very exciting. Horse well, though a bit chilly in this exceedingly cold snap. The snow was just wonderful last weekend and meant roaring fires and very warm coats. Still painting at the salt mines, it seems never ending, though I think we are making progress. I am certainly thoroughly covered anyway...Going to the theatre again this weekend, this time to see Frankie Boyle, whole family plus one extra, so hoping he's as funny as Dara Obriain. Will let you know. Getting photos together for next post - keep watching

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So much busyness-makes me feel slothful! I envy you that fire. It would be bearable if I had a fire to sit by in the cold evenings (and days too).