Total Pageviews

Thursday 27 November 2008

thursford christmas spectacular, Norfolk

Here are a few of the 25 or 30 coaches I could see when I left the above show tonight. I thought I was going, with a neighbour on SATURDAY to see this Christmas Spectacular in deepest Norfolk, in an agricultural shed. However, it turned out to be today, so at very short notice we made our way to Norfolk. She is a regular visitor to this extraordinary and unexpected Christmas gem. I couldn't believe the size, number of performers, professionalism, number of cars and coaches, and efficiency of the whole operation. Absolutely amazing. Would highly recommend to anyone prepared to make the journey, though you have to book early, as all shows 8th November to 23rd December, twice a day, are always sold out! Taking horse-box for a service tomorrow morning, rushing home for the farrier, and another show tomorrow night. Worn out with all this gadding about!Don't believe have any committments for Saturday, so may be able to catch up with all stuff which needs doing at home...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice you got to see the show! All that traffic and people would amaze me, too!