Total Pageviews

Friday 2 March 2012

Dog news




The new mum is improving after her emergency caesarian, and eating with a little more enthusiasm. What a relief. The 6 bundles of joy lined up at the milk bar are already growing apace. Here's a photo of one of the two boys, yesterday afternoon.

James the woolly whippet has a smug look on his face because his first paying girlfriend has just been back for a second experience of his charisma and romance. Once again Mr James performed with aplomb, and we hope there is a successful outcome for Cindie and her owners.

Have been to skool today, despite still harbouring some awful virus that has now robbed me of my voice. It would appear that The Farmer does not mind that I cannot make myself heard. And there was a comment or two at skool that we should have a quieter day. I do not understand the implication of these remarks..... IF my throat has not improved by Monday I shall visit the bloodsucker, I mean doctor, so that it can be confirmed that I have a virus, and no medication, especially antibiotics, will help. I know this. Just like to hear the medical profession stick to the party line! Not much else to report from down on the farm. Wheat growing beautifully (until the snow next week), horse just dandy. Oh, the Farmer has spent a sack of buttons and exchanged his teleporter for a newer model. Is he excited or what!? It loaded straw for export today very successfully (its first test of efficiency). Long may it continue.

Hoping for a very quiet weekend (particularly considering lack of voice) and time to recover from the very stressful week of puppy deliveries and sleepless nights.

Chow! X

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the mama and pups are doing well, sad about your voice. Hope it's better by now!

Cathryn said...

Voice not better. Trying for a Drs appt, always difficult to secure one!