Total Pageviews

Monday 19 March 2012

warning = explicit photography of naked young man




I said to the poodle parlour lady "you know when you take your little boy to get his hair cut when he starts school?" "Oh, yes" she said. "Well, I want the dog to be as short as that". She laughed. "You mean, really close so that people feel sorry for him?" "Yes" says I. "That close". She did exactly as I asked. Poor little bugger. Now I feel really sorry for him. Still, as I said to her when I picked him up, it will grow! He looks exactly like a whippet now, and feels like velvet. Gorgeous. She also said he is now overweight. We have fattened him up like a turkey for Xmas. So, bad news all round for James, he will be on short rations for a bit until his well covered ribs are slimmed down. Perhaps he could do the same for me?

I have managed to locate some clothing for my outing to London. Loose, comfortable, and bearing an astonishing resemblance to a tent. Sad but true. Au revoir for now X

No comments: