Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 March 2012

pup news


All pups now secured with a deposit, so confident they are all going to wonderful family homes with experienced dog owning people. Furthest probably Manchester, and Cambridge. The babes have been much photographed by their new owners this weekend, and there has been an endless round of cuddling and stroking. Tomorrow its back to normal, so visitors needed to keep up the cuddle training!

Yellow horse, woolly whippet and cocker spaniels all good, farmer busy cutting lawns (hooray) and all's well in my little corner of Lincolnshire. Hoping to put my feet up tonight for a quiet Mother's Day evening.

Tommorow I shall be attempting to buy a new outfit in which I will be gracing The Ivy restaurant for lunch, followed by a Gallery viewing in London in a couple of week's time. The clothes shopping may not go well. I tried to find an outfit in Grimsby on Friday. However, most clothing seemed to be made for 18 year old skinnies. I found myself clutching a pair of polka dot drainpipe jeans, looking for a changing room! Luckily I realised in time that they were utterly inappropriate for my advanced years, multiple wobbly bits and grey highlights! Likewise the peach coloured trousers with several zips on the legs. I wanted them really badly, but the assistant was kind enough to discourage me. And rightly so. Therefore, shall be seeking some kind of beige sack thingy more suited to my mature age and figure! Ha. Wait and see.

Looking forward to Easter hols from skool as have lots to do, lots to do, during the break.

Chow for now X

No comments: