Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 August 2008

begin legal proceedings against firework folk

Oops. Its hit the fan now. Took a bit of advice from the legal helpline with my horse insurance, and they said I could claim the £120 excess through the smallclaims court if I could prove that the firework family had been negligent (much use of the word reasonable was employed). I think they were not reasonable, so I wrote a polite letter to tell them so, and advise them that I would try for the £120 through the civil courts. Boy is she mad! Anyway, I met her in the road, only for 2 minutes, which ended with her waving her fist and forbidding me from writing her any more letters...she's going to be disappointed then. I hate arguing above all things, but sometimes you just have to do it. I just want them to be sorry. I don't even really want their money, just an apology. Keep you posted.

No comments: