Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 July 2008

Skipper's flatmates







I would like to complain in the strongest possible terms to the property management company regarding the squatters living in my roof trusses. Despite the fact that I pay a fair rent I am still expected to tolerate being disturbed at all hours by fly catching parents, being crapped on morning, noon and night, and turning a deaf ear to the constant whining for more flies from the squeakers. At the same time I would also like an explanation for the influx of 16 year old youth in my living quarters, on Tuesday evening, who camped out ALL NIGHT, shouting, singing, and drinking ale, lighting a fire and generally enjoying themselves, IN MY FIELD. You would be tempted to think it was someone's birthday, but these humans neve tell me anything. No-one seemed to get much sleep, including me, and I was pleased to see the last exhausted camper depart at tea time the following day. I think it might have scarred me mentally. Offers of new, or alternative homes gratefully received, though the management company do seem to be trying to make it up to me with sugar lumps and soft words. It might be working...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Skipper. If you had opposable thumbs you'd be able to call the police and complain.

Which kid is the one who saw the big cat?

Cathryn said...

the big cat spotter NOT INVITED! Its his brother's event, all a bit younger and immature for cat spotter...

Anonymous said...

Oh, the curse of older siblings! I remember being excluded many times. I sympathize with your big-game hunter.