Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 July 2008

two little owls are we....

Last night two 'little owls' perched together in the road outside the house. How eciting was that! Nearly wobbled off road in car with excitement. Of course, by time camera in hand little owls had flown off hunting, but memory remains! CHanged internet SP over weekend which has proved tricky with the laptops, no-one to help with tiny setting changes etc, but helpline sorted me out this morning, and hoping to be wireless again by weekend...(some days I wonder why I bother with new technology, life had less headaches without it). No-one told me about the pinhole reset button on the back of the router...Yella horse had friend to ride alongside last night, he didn't want to part from friend at the end of the ride. Would really like a permanent friend for him, but can I do with the extra work and cost? Probably not. THink we could do with a paying guest for company - perfect solution! THink Skipper can start asking around for a paying lodger!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure there's someone around who'd like to board a horse with you-put up an ad, maybe?

Wish you'd gotten a pic of the owls, that'd be cool!

Nick B. said...

Hey, make sure if you reset your router that your wi-fi is password protected. I guess you already sorted that with the helpline.

Cathryn said...

I put admin in both spaces - is that not right? No-one mentioned passwords except using 'admin'